Etiquetas

domingo, 31 de julio de 2011

The adventure begins

Well, time to depart! 900 kms. hitching rides from Barcelona to Genoa, meeting my friend James, and the Vienna. I hope to get in the evening with a little luck. We will see, because they are many miles and hitchhiking in Spain is not very easy, although in France should be a little better.

 


These last few days in Barcelona were pure chilling, try to arrange the route and stops, contact people in CouchSurfing for Vienna, and lay on the bed with a terrible back pain. Saturday was so bad I was looking desperately for a physio, but it seems that despite the crisis no one works weekends in Barcelona. Fortunately, Ale gave me a big hand, bought the tent I needed and a lot of anti-inflammatory, so after two days of rest I am now ready to hit the road again. Today was the last day to do things, download some movies on my new netbook (11 hour battery life, great) to see on the nights of camping, and assemble the pack, as always at the last minute ...

So folks, wish me luck and stay informed!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario